Buying products that are offered through the Web site:
1 – On entering the shop: The client may select all the products they wish to order.
Confirming selection: After selecting all the products, the client shall confirm the order. You must complete and check the information requested in the following steps: Summary, Registration, Address, Shipping and Payment.
The request shall be sent to C'UP. Your Choice on top!? , which will send a confirmation of payment order in the manner chosen by the client. If payment is made by bank transfer you are advised to send a confirmation of payment by e-mail.
Once the purchase process has been competed, the client will receive an email with the information related to the order (order number, products purchased, deadlines and information on shipping).
The client will receive, at the address given, the purchased products, in accordance with the delivery times stated in this Website.
2. Shipping charges are set according to the weight and volume of the selected items and are itemized as you make your selection, as well as in the purchase summary.
3. Shipments will be sent to the address indicated and will also appear on the invoice.
4. Prior to payment, the client should check all the information that is requested, and ensure that the the details are correct. The details may be modify by returning back to the previous step.
5. Payment may be made by bank transfer to the account number listed for that purpose, as well as through PayPal.
The price of the products offered on the Website includes Value Added Tax (VAT) or other taxes that may be applicable and given in Euros (€).
RETURN OF GOODS.
If within the period of time stipulated Law (7 calendar days), the buyer exercises his right of withdrawal, C'UP. Your Choice on top!? will accept the exercise of this right, if and solely if the goods are in the same state as when delivered and ready for sale, with their corresponding original packaging and in perfect condition.
1. In accordance with the Product Liability Act, C'UP. Your Choice on top!? shall immediately replace the product with a replacement if the goods prove to be faulty.
2. C'UP. Your Choice on top!? shall refund the amount of the goods when through no breach (whether direct or indirect) to her, she were unable unable to provide the service.
3. C'UP. Your Choice on top!? accepts the return of the goods when for reasons attributable to it, the product requested does not correspond with the request made by the client.
4. C'UP. Your Choice on top!? does NOT accept returns or refunds for the following products: customized items and / or Limited Editions. Given that such articles are unique or limited editions or on commissions, which we do not have in stock and are exclusively manufactured upon request.
5. Packages can not be returned, which fail to fails to identify the sender (order number, name and address), or those that had not been informed by the client by e-mail to C'UP. Your Choice on top!? .
6. No returns will be made in cases where the products supplied were clearly used.
In case of any dispute or conflict that may arise from the interpretation or enforcement of these Conditions of Sale, they will be resolved before the Courts of the city of Madrid.
Steps to follow:
Request your refund via e mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 calendar days from the date you received the order from the courier.
Please state in the e-mail the following: Order Number, Reference Articles and units returned, Reason for returning the item and preferred pick up time.
Upon receipt of your request for a refund, we will explain to you the steps necessary for the recovery of the refund.
Then and always within 5 working days of your request, our courier will collect the item at a pre-arranged time. Transportation costs will be paid for by the client. Alternatively you can send it via another transport company, with the postage prepaid. Prepare the package in its original packaging, and make sure that the labels have not been removed and the item has not been used or handled.
These conditions must be competed in order for the return of the goods to be accepted.
The client will be responsible for the state of the returned items up to its arrival in our warehouse. The refund will take place only as long as these requirements established by C'UP. Your Choice on top!? are met.
Once the item has been received in our offices and inspected thoroughly, will we send an e-mail informing you of the acceptance of the refund.
As of that moment, we have 7 working days to refund the purchase, excluding transport costs (both sent and returned), which will only be returned if C'UP. Your Choice on top!? is responsible for the cause of the returning of the product.
In the case of failure to comply with any of these conditions, we will contact the client to offer the option of returning items that have not been accepted. All expenses incurred for such refund, including the transport of these items, shall be borne by the client.